Fullerton Arboretum


HEYY GUYS (AND GIRLS)! So today, I hung out with one of my best friends, Celeste, at the Fullerton Arboretum. It was super duper pretty, but I must say, there were quite a lot of people and it was pretty humid. But overall, it was a great day to get out of the house and explore God's creation! With the beautiful scenery in the background, we  couldn't resist having our own mini photo shoot. These are a just a few of my favorites. Oh, and I edited them a lot.. as you can tell. HEHE. 
AWKWARDLY STARE INTO EACH OTHER'S EYES. LOL.

Celeste is so stunning UGH not fair
MAMA RENEE <3
HAUNTINGLY BEAUTIFUL (: 
I know I edited pretty much all of these, except for the third picture. But I decided to test my photo editing skills, and wouldn't you say it turned out pretty nicely? NO? OH, OKAY... 

I'll talk to you people soon! 
- Melanie :)






4 comments