The Little Things + A Grateful Heart


One of my favorite, inspirational quotes. Although, it took me a good 15 minutes to edit and insert the quote into this pic (above). #thestruggleisreal


 Let's all take a minute and obsess over how adorable my dog is. jk. Behind all that white fluffiness, he's an evil minion. And if you look closely, you can see specks of dust on the floor. How pleasant.

Last week happenings:

// I ended up getting sick last week ugh, but it was bound to happen because people kept on coughing on me at school.

// I bought Adobe Photoshop + Lightroom, and words can't explain how excited I was to use them. I used Lightroom for this pic (above).

// One of my all-time favorite movies.. THE LONGSHOTS. It's definitely worth watching!

// Cute cup alert!

// Up until last week, I had no clue there were flowers in my backyard! This is why I love photography. When I'm looking for objects to take pictures of, I start to notice the little things.


Grateful Heart w/ Ember Grey

8 comments

  1. I found your blog on The Peony Project. I love this post, what a good reminder to notice the details and small treasures of life. Also, your blog design is too cute! :)
    You can visit my humble abode at: http://pagesofcuriosityandcoffeespills.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thank you, Angel! Your blog is amazing.. I love it!

      Delete
  2. Hello, fellow Peony! It's so easy to forget the little things that make us happy when we focus on the big problems we have in our lives. Thanks for this reminder to start paying attention to those little things again!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Lecy! I agree especially at school, work, and home, we tend to forget these things. Haha, you're welcome and thank you for visiting my blog!

      Delete
  3. That mug is adorable!! I hope the sickness has worn off and that you're feeling better, Mel. I'm so glad you linked up!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Emily! It has.. I'm all better now! thanks for your concern :) I love linking up to your blog link-up. It's a great way to show what we're thankful for.

      Delete
  4. It is awesome when you start to notice little things that have alway been there, you get to enjoy them more. Those are beautiful flowers, I have those in my yard as well but in magenta-ish. :) Lightroom is a lot of fun to use.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Felecia! Oh how cool! And I agree. I'm still getting the hang out Lighroom, but I agree it's really fun to use. :)

      Delete