THIS IS AMAZING GRACE


 I spent my MLK weekend up in Big Bear (#79 on my l01 list) with my church group. It was a 3-day retreat and we stayed in one HUGE cabin. I spent my weekend playing card games till midnight, driving out to the city, singing my favorite songs, and learning more about God. The whole experience was really exciting and exhilarating. I was able to get on a deeper, more personal level with my small group.  
 
Before the retreat, I sometimes felt like I took too much credit for what God has blessed me with. When life was going so well for me, I have to admit, giving thanks to God wasn't the first thing that came to mind. I could say that that this retreat opened my eyes and made me realize how selfish I was.

God deserves all the credit. He's worth living for and deserves to be glorified. So with this being said, I hope to continue this journey serving Him.

P.S. I really recommend listening to "This Is Amazing Grace" by Phil Wickham. I love the lyrics!

4 comments

  1. love your point about what comes to mind first when we get a blessing. so humbling!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that song by Phil Wickham! Thank you for sharing this encouraging post with all of us. :-)

    Katie // From My Vanity

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know right? Phil Wickham is so talented!! Thank you, Katie! I'm glad this post encouraged you :)

      Delete